London Build (27-28 November, Olympia London) has firmly established the reputation as the leading construction and design show in the UK. The show is free to attend and features 500+ speakers, 220+ hours of CPD, 350+ exhibitors and unrivalled networking events. Attend to learn of all the latest developments and opportunities in residential, commercial and infrastructure build across Greater London and the UK.
London Build features the Festival of Construction – making business in construction fun! Join thousands of movers and shakers across the industry as they come together for 2 jam packed days of inspiring content, high level networking and entertainment including live music, celebrity guests, street food, beer festivals, prize giveaways and performers, plus much more!
Connect with 25,000+ industry professionals and meet senior figures from across all top 100 companies from tier 1 contractors, general contractors, architects, developers, house builders, engineers, government and 33 local councils across greater London. This is the place to be if you are keen to position yourself in front of all the UK construction industry’s key players!
Exciting networking events and feature areas for 2019 include:
- Women in Construction
- Constructionline Meet the Buyers
- Festival of Construction
- LinkedIn Networking Lounge
- Humans of Construction Gallery
- Movement with Movember – First of its kind collaboration! Prepare for a moustache growing record attempt from the construction industry
- Hub in the Pub – in partnership with the CIOB
- Built Environment Networking Hub
- LGBT Feature
- Architects Hub featuring the latest architectural designs and 3D models across the capital
- Many more to be announced soon!
Find out more about the show and register for your free tickets: www.londonbuildexpo.com